The planning rules module is the place where you can define the templates of your TV station(s).
The OnAiur TV planner can plan your items in a variety of ways:
- OnAir TV planner can schedule items or categories according to a pre-defined format.
- OnAir TV planner can plan single items according to a pre-defined schedule (based on a premiere and re-runs).
- On Air TV Planner can plan series fully automatic.
- On Air TV Planner can plan charts fully automatic.
- On Air TV Planner can automatically fill gaps.
OnAir TV Planner stores legal details of items. The planner will not plan items that do not comply with the lehal start and end dates.
The planning rules module is your tool to make the templates for your playlists.
Multiple channels, localized content
OnAir TV planner can schedule for as many TV channels as you have licenses for. All assets are stored in the same database and so are all the broadcast schedules.You can manage all your channels with one software tool!
With our edition system, it is possible to make the same schedule for all regions, but to insert localized content like bumpers, news or commercials.
Export to your TV play-out system
Schedule as many days ahead as you would like and then export the logs to your play-out system with the export function.
With all the elaborate options, this tools ensures you perfect playlists.
The many possibilities allow you to manipulate the playlists the way you want without worrying about predictable patterns.